If you want to know how-to section a grapefruit effortlessly, you’ve come to the right place. With decades of professional kitchen experience at GAM GAM Kosher Restaurant, I’ve got a few kitchen tips and tricks up my chef’s jacket! 😉
Over the years, many of you have asked which products I use and recommend. This post contains some of my affiliate links for “making every day the best day” while cooking, entertaining and living life. If you buy something through one of those links, you won’t pay a penny more, but I’ll get a small commission which helps keep the lights on. Thanks!
One of the most basic, yet important things to make your life easier in the kitchen is to have quality kitchen tools. You don’t need to have professional-grade implements, but they should be sturdy and durable. This will make them more safe and enjoyable to use.
You May Also Like…..
- Italian Street Food – La Piadina
- Healthy Cauliflower Fritters with Cheese (GF or not!)
- Colorful Vegetable Salad
- Preparing for Passover – 2 Free Downloads
- Spring Decor Ideas – Your Spring Guide
A Cut Above The Rest
Having a quality knife and a decent-sized cutting board are two of the most important items to have in your kitchen. You will use them daily and they will make your life easier. My go-to knife is like this one Victorinox Fibrox Pro Knife and my favorite cutting board is this Extra Large Organic Bamboo Cutting Board with a channel to capture liquid, keeping everything clean and tidy while you do your cooking prep.
Watch: How-To Section a Grapefruit Easily
As I cut and turn the grapefruit, notice where I keep my thumb, never in line with the knife.
Are you following my podcast yet? Listen here at The ChaiStyle Podcast
Did this help you? What other kitchen tips and tricks would you like to see? I can’t wait to read in the comments below!
- Fire Sunset Venice – Link to Digital PrintProduct on sale
- Gondola Head Piece – Link to Digital PrintProduct on sale
- Two Gondoliers – Digital Link To PrintProduct on sale
- Double Parked on Misericordia – Link to Digital PrintProduct on sale
- Menorah in the Jewish Ghetto Venice Italy – Digital PrintsProduct on sale
- An Altana in Venice Italy – Link to Digital PrintProduct on sale
- Venice Laundry Days – Link to Digital PrintProduct on sale
- GAM GAM Kosher Restaurant, Jewish Ghetto, Venice Italy – Link to Digital PrintProduct on sale
- Vaporetto Passing Under Guglie Bridge – Link to Digital PrintProduct on sale