Everyone’s Favorite Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
These chocolate chip cookies will not last long because everyone around the table will devour them.
- 1 1/2 cups flour (177 grams)
- 1 packet baking powder (10 grams)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (Dark or light works great. I love moscovado sugar.)
- 1 tablespoon flax seed (Buy pre-ground or easily grind at home)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Mix both sugars with the oil well.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt and mix until combined.
- In a cup, mix ground flax seed, water and vanilla well.
- Add to the flour mixture.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use an 1/8 cup or a tablespoon to scoop out cookies on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 F / 190 C for 14 minutes.
- Transfer baked cookies to a cooling rack.
The dough has a different texture than typical cookie dough, so you may need to shape the cookies or press in some chocolate chips that aren’t sticking in the dough.
Want to know how to store your cookies so you can
enjoy them longer and in one piece?
→ Click here for the best way to store
your homemade cookies!
Best cookies recipe i ever tried!
Hello AJ, thanks for letting me know. It is one of my favs too, because it is so fast and easy. Please let me know what other foods you love, so I can get new recipes out to you. Have a great week!