This Colorful Vegetable Salad is one of my favorite salads ever! It is delicious, crunchy and has so many wonderful tastes that blend perfectly together.
Many of you ask which products I use and recommend. This post contains some of my affiliate links for “making every day the best day” while cooking, entertaining and living life. If you buy something through one of these links, you won’t pay a penny more, but I’ll get a small commission which helps keep the lights on. Thanks!
I love cool, crispy salads during the spring & summer! This one is sure to be a favorite amongst your family & guests. And it’s so easy to prepare!
Whether it’s for a weekday lunch or you are in search of something fresh for Shabbat, everyone will enjoy this colorful vegetable salad.
The details are in the way the vegetables are cut, so read the recipe below. Remember to use a good knife and decent sized cutting board to make your time in the kitchen as efficient and easy as possible.
You May Also Like……
Colorful Vegetable Salad
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce
- 3 tomatoes (I prefer Roma tomatoes for this salad)
- 1 cucumber
- 2 carrots
- 2 ribs celery
- 1/2 can pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup tahini (prepared with garlic, parsley & lemon juice (all fresh!))
- Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend (optional)
- Slice the lettuce in strips
- Cut each tomato in eight pieces
- Peel & cut the cucumber lengthwise. Place the flat side down and slice on an angle.
- Peel & cut carrots in half or thirds and then make carrot ribbons with the peeler.
- Cut thin slices of celery
- Sprinkle with the Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend or your favorite seeds. (Don't live near a Trader Joe's? Click the link to order it or to see the seasonings and make your own!)